Wedding photography – digital only from : £1700
- Pre wedding consultation via Video or phone call.
- Full day coverage (up to 10 hours capturing preparations to first dance and everything in-between)
- 400-500 final images with full copyright and print release, professionally enhanced & edited in a mix of colour & black and white.
- Your wedding images will be available to view within 4-6 weeks, via a password protected private web gallery.
- A bespoke custom designed USB in a beautiful wooden box with all your high resolution files.
- A slideshow of your wedding highlights to music
Please get in touch for a more tailored quote, if you’re looking for something unique. My album brochure available upon request.
I really look forward to hearing about your wedding plans and finding out how I can help you!
Choosing your photographer
Wedding photography is such an important investment. It is an investment in your day, the rest of your life and for future generations. You need to feel completely comfortable with your wedding photographer. Making your day feel relaxed and allowing you to get those perfect shots without awkwardness or anxiety. Your photos will be with you for many years to come, helping spark wonderful memories and feels from such a special time in your life.
To me Wedding Photography prices aren’t just about how much it costs to book a photographer, it is an investment into getting THE right photographer for you. I offer tailored experiences, creating unique & timeless imagery! I will help guide you through this amazing journey, lending over 10 years experience along the way. Wedding Photography is my passion, I just love creating images that transcend generations!
Please contact me for full availability and to discuss your plans further to find out if I’m the photographer for you.
I’m so proud to now offer albums by the incredible Graphistudio! One of the leading companies in the world, they are hand made in Italy and are of the finest quality. You really do need to see these gorgeous albums to fully appreciate their beauty. I’d be delighted to show you a few in person!